This is a compilation of funny and nearly unbelievable facts you might have never known. More facts are available here
1). “If everyone in the world washed their hands properly, we could save 1 million lives a year.”
2) Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day.
3) According to studies, if you’re going on a first date, do it on a Wednesday. People have recovered from the weekend and see it as a nice break during a working week.
4) India used to be the richest country in the world until the British invasion in the early 17th Century
5) Go. is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Marijuana suppresses your REM sleep cycles.
This is why many smokers experience intense and vivid dreams when they stop.
7) Men tend to take more risks when attractive women are nearby.
8) For over a decade, Americans have voted “whatever” as the “Most Annoying Word of the Year.”
9) In 1976, Bob Marley’s wife, Rita, was shot during an attempted assassination on Marley. Despite being shot in the head, she survived, due to her thick dreadlocks minimizing the impact of the bullet.
10) No one knows what Jesus looked like: “The artistic depictions down the ages have total and complete variation, which indicates that nobody did a portrait of Jesus or wrote down a description, it’s all been forgotten.”