Apple unveils iphone11 11pro and 11 pro max: Founded on April 1, 1976, in Cupertino, California United States by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne, Apple Inc is an American based multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies alongside Google, Amazon and Facebook.
Popularly known for high quality, durable and expensive products, apple is the producers of Iphine the worlds leading telephone brand.
launched on June 29, 2007, iPhone has been successful in their designs and marketing strategies despite increasing efforts by her giant competitor Samsung. In order to combat increasing market for Samsung phones, Apple has announced iPhone 11, 11 pro and max.
The iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max go on preorder starting Friday, Sept. 13 at 5 a.m. PT. They arrive in-store on Sept. 20. Apple will continue to sell the iPhone XR for $599 and the iPhone 8 for $449.
their key specs include
- Two screen sizes: 5.8- and 6.5-inch OLED displays (both 458 ppi pixel density)
- “Super Retina XDR” display supports HDR 10 with Dolby Vision (and Dolby Atmos sound)
- Phone body: Textured matte finish
- 64GB, 256GB, 512GB storage capacities
- Three rear cameras with 4x optical zoom: Wide, ultrawide, telephoto lenses (OIS for wide and telephoto)
- Upcoming camera feature called Deep Fusion compiles nine images to reduce noise and amp up details
- 4 hours more battery life (Pro) and 5 hours longer battery life (Pro Max) than last year’s models
- Faster Face ID unlocking
- Wi-Fi 6 support, but no 5G
- 4K video for both front and rear cameras, with slow-motion video for the selfie camera (aka “slofies”)
- New portrait lighting effect: Monochrome
- iOS 13 on-board
- Fast charging adapter
- Colours: midnight green, space grey, silver, gold
- iPhone 11 Pro starts at $999 or $25 per month (£1,049, AU$1,749)
iphone11 11pro and 11 pro max