Stive Ngos, presenter of DBS Matin has been served a one-month sanction by Joseph Chebonkeng Kalabubse, President of the National Communications Council.
The suspension which was signed on Monday, July 5, 2021, is linked to a comment the journalist made which the media regulatory arm termed offensive to French President Emmanuel Macron.
Drive Ngos is amongst three other journalists sanctioned for doing their job. RIS Radio Director for Publication in connection with a case with Cabral Libii was served a one-month suspension.
On his part, the Director of Publication of Confidence Magazine was given a six-month prohibition alongside the magazine in a case against the Minister of Economy, Planning, and Regional Development.
- Urgent: A strong explosion reported in Yaoundé
- Facebook ‘My Digital World’ to Cameroon.
- Samuel Eto’o announces the construction of a standard stadium in Bamenda
- unmarried people are more likely to die of heart attack according to a recent study.
- Weather conditions might push Afcon2023 to January 2024