Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa is lonely and looking for a female partner he can travel with for a tourist visit to the moon.
The 44 years fashion mogul is set to be the first civilian passenger to fly around the moon on the Starship rocket. Planned for 2023, the mission will be the first visit to the moon by human beings since 1972.
Yusaku Maezawa made the announcement on his twitter page on 12:16 AM – 12 Jan 2020. these were his words ‘‘[WANTED!!!] Why not be the ‘first woman’ to travel to the moon?
Yusaku Maezawa a Japanese billionaire wants a partner to take to the month
Why not be the ‘first woman’ to travel to the moon?#MZ_looking_for_love https://t.co/R5VEMXwggl pic.twitter.com/mK6fIJDeiv
— Yusaku Maezawa (MZ) 前澤友作 (@yousuck2020) January 12, 2020
The businessman who recently separated with 27 years actress girlfriend Ayame Goriki, has asked women to apply for a “planned tourism visit to the moon
- ・Single women aged 20 or over
- ・Bright personality and always positive
- ・Interested in going into space and able to participate in the preparation for it
- ・Want to enjoy life to the fullest
- ・Be someone who wishes for world peace
- ・Jan. 17: Applications end at 10 am (JST)
- ・Jan. 25-26: Selection begins
- ・Mid Feb: Matchmaking dates with Yusaku Maezawa
- ・Mid Mar: Special dates getting to know Yusaku Maezawa
- ・End of Mar: Final decision on a partner
interested people can apply here