CONCOURS Recruitment of forty (40) Student Magistrates to the Magistracy and Registry Division of the National School of Administration and Magistracy (ENAM), for the academic year 2021 / 2022. ALSO INCLUDED THE SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAMS
ENAM 2021: THE MINISTER OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM,
Mindful of the Constitution;
Mindful of Law 11 02017/010 of July 12, 2017 on the General Statute of Public Establishments;
Mindful of Decree n 0 94/199 of October 7, 1994 on the General Statute of the Public Service of the State, together with the subsequent amending texts;
Mindful of Decree No. 0095/048 of March 8, 1995 on the Statute of the Magistracy and its subsequent amending texts, in particular, Decree 11 0 2012/188 of April 18, 2012, amending and supplementing Article 11 (new) of Decree No. 2004/080 of April 13, 2004;
Mindful of Decree 11 0 201 1/408 of December 9, 2011, on the organization of the Government, amended and supplemented by Decree No. 2018/190 of March 2, 2018;
Mindful of Decree 11 0 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 on the organization of the Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform;
Mindful of Decree 11 0 2018/191 of March 2, 2018 on the restructuring of the Government;
Mindful of decree n 02018/240 of April 9, 2018 on the reorganization of the National School of Administration and Magistracy (ENAM);
Mindful of Decree No. 02000/696 / PM of September 13, 2000 setting the general regime for administrative competitions; Order No. 0 0004832 / MlNFOPRA of 10 October 2012 on the study and schooling regime in the Magistracy and Registry Division of the National School of Administration and Magistracy (ENAM),
orders as follows •
Article 1: (1) A for the recruitment of forty (40) Judicial Auditors to the Magistracy and Registry Division of ENAM, whose program is annexed, is open for the academic year 2021 / 2022.
(2) The places available are distributed as follows
- Judicial Section. 20
- Administrative Section: 10
- Accounts Section: 10
Article 2: Can apply, Cameroonians and Cameroonians, without distinction of language (French and English), fulfilling the following conditions:
- meet the general conditions required for access to public employment;
- for the administrative and judicial sections, hold either a Master l or a Master in Private Law or Public Law from a Cameroonian university, or a foreign diploma recognized as equivalent by the Minister of Education Superior ;
- for the accounts section, hold either a master’s degree or a master’s degree in law, economics, management, computer science from a Cameroonian university, or a foreign diploma recognized as equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education.
- be at least seventeen (17) years old and at most thirty-two (32) years old, on January 1, 2021.
Article 3: (1) The registration forms will be downloaded from the ENAM website
(2) The registration fee for the competition is fifteen thousand (15,000) CFA francs.
(3) Candidates pay their registration fees in cash against receipt:
- to the accounting officer of ENAM for those who submit their application in Yaoundé;
-with the Regional Delegates of the Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform for others.
(4) Candidates can submit their files against receipt to ENAM in Yaoundé or to the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform.
(5) Application files must reach ENAM or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform no later than Friday 06 August 2021, which is a strict deadline.
(6) The application files referred to in paragraph (5) above include the following documents.
- a registration form stamped at one thousand (1000) CFA francs, previously downloaded from the ENAM website (www.enam.cm);
- a certified true copy of the required diploma,
- a certificate of presentation of the original of the diploma signed by the Governor of the Region, the Prefect or the Sub-Prefect;
SERVICES OF THE PRIME MINISTER V SA
O JUNE 202 1
PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE
- a certificate of presentation of the original of the Baccalaureate or any other diploma allowing access to higher education signed by the Governor of the Region, the Prefect or the Sub-Prefect;
- a receipt of registration fees issued by the Accountant of ENAM or by a Regional Delegate of the competent Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform, with the exception of that of the Center;
- a bulletin N 0 3 of the criminal record dated less than three (03) months from the date of submission of the file, issued by the competent judicial authorities;
- a medical certificate dated less than three (03) months from the date of submission of the file, signed by a doctor from the Administration;
- a certified true copy of the birth certificate, handwritten or typed, signed by an administrative or municipal authority.
NB: Any incomplete file or containing documents considered false or falsified will be rejected.
(7) The lists of candidates authorized to compete will be published by posting to ENAM no later than Wednesday August 18, 2021.
NB: The publication of these lists takes the place of an individual invitation.
Article 4: (1) The written eligibility tests, which will take place at the Center u Yaoundé, will take place at the following dates and times:
a) Tests common to all sections – Generalnowledge
duration: 4 hours, coeff. 02; date: Saturday August 21, 2021, from 7:30, am to 11:00 am
b) Specialty test:
- Judicial Section: Criminal Law test / Procedure Administrative Section: Constitutional Law test Accounts section: Public finance test. duration: 4 hours, coeff. 04; date: Saturday August 21, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
c) Specialization test:
Judicial section: Civil Law / Civil Procedure test;
Administrative Section: Law and Administrative Litigation test; – Accounts section: Accounting test. duration: 4 hours, coeff. 05; date: Sunday August 22, 2021, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
d) Specialty test:
- Judicial section: Business Law test, – Administrative Section: Public Freedoms test – Accounts Section: Economy test.
duration: 4 hours, coeff. 0