Amidst the war in Ukraine, Senegalese président Makky Sall has said he called Putin in his capacity as the chairman of African Union to Ask him to cease fire in Ukraine.
- “How i became a p..n addict” Cynthia Fiangan
- “I was sold to a cult that is very hard to get out” Brenda Biya
- Kylian Mbappe “No one asked my father for money for me to play for Cameroon
- Another girl parades the streets of Yaoundé naked
- Reniss officially leaves newbell music for her own label Ringa recs
I had a call this morning with President Putin in my capacity as Chairman of the African Union to seek a lasting ceasefire in Ukraine. I salute his attentiveness and his willingness to maintain dialogue to discuss outcome to the conflict.
It should be noted that in his capacity as the president of African Union, he has never asked président Paul Biya to cease fire in the ongoing Anglophone crisis.